Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Conversation with Father

I just read this. So beautiful and almost the same with what I just experienced this morning.


You say rest. You pull on my heart, aching reminders that this is not my home. Reminders that I cannot find home here


I say but I must work. I must accomplish.

And You say accomplish what?
All was accomplished on the 6th day. All was finished when My Son cried out.


And I say I know, I know.
Because I only know. I do not yet believe

I say yes to You in my heart but remind You that love and faith and beautiful things do not pay for my food, my clothes, my home.


And You laugh at me.
You laugh, saying: I am your Father. Do you think I do not know what you need? I am older than time. With one blow I can destroy everything you see. But I treasure you more than a sparrow.


I come undone,
faced with my childishness again.


And You say: only children see the face of their Father in heaven.



Free Blog Template by June Lily