Monday, November 28, 2011

Call to Him.. You have direct line!!

I've been spending the last 4 weeks mostly alone. So I want it or not that "alone" time gave me so many time to just reflect and look at my self once again. And most of the time it brought me down unto Jesus's feet again and again.


One time I was sitting outside the kitchen and I saw this one chicken running around screaming (or crowing). And I finally realized that she's looking for her baby. And I saw the little chick is on top of a roof also screaming. It was a great moment of watching both of the mother and the little chick finally made their way to find each other. They never give up. Both of them looking for each other.


And it reminded me of my self and my relationship with God. I know that He knows where I am at. Even though I'm hiding in the darkest place, He knows. So many times I felt lost or just felt alone. I ended up feeling so lonely and cried my self to sleep. But I cried for my self. Not really crying out to God. I was to focused on my own problem, my own pain.. it was always about me me and me.


I was born again 3 years ago. And it is still a journey of knowing God until today. I realized that I was so broken and it takes a long time to process everything. But so many times during that process I forgot that I can cry out to God. I forgot to call His name.


He is here with me. He is in me. But again so many times I forgot the fact that He is here with me. Somehow I still think that He's sitting in the Heaven. He is though.. But I have to remember that He is also here with me.. with us.


All I need to do is call on His name. 
Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know


He said call to Him and He will answer.. and its not stop there, He also said that He will 
tell us great and unsearchable things that we do not know. YEAH! What now?


My God.. Your God.. Our God.. He is the creator of this universe but also the Father for 
each one of us in this world. He is the perfect Father.


If you're alone... Call to Him
If you're lost... Call to Him
If you're hurt... Call to Him
If you're sad... Call to Him
but also..
When you're happy... Tell Him :)


Because He will tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.. 


Do you know that He loves you so much more than anything in this world??


I know :)

Free Blog Template by June Lily